My Special School

First Student #319
Creative Commons License ThoseGuys119 via Compfight

Side of the military academy Martyn Davis via Compfight

My School

I go to school at Gayle Hamilton Gray Middle School (Gray Middle School for short) in Northern Kentucky .  Gray teaches 6-8 graders. This is my first year at Gray because I am only in 6th grade.  So far this year I have really liked Gray’s teachers. All of my teachers are very nice.

Gray Middle School’s History

Gayle Ann Hamilton was born on October 14, 1958, the second of 3 children .  Her family moved to Boone County where she went to school.  After graduating from  Conner Senior High School Gayle went to NKU and  graduated with an Bachelors’ and Masters’ Degrees in Education .  Gayle and Micheal Gray got married on 1979. Gayle work as a teacher after graduation and had 3 children. In March, 1992, Gayle was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer. On June 10, 1993, Gayle slipped into a coma. The next day around noon, she passed away. In 1993, some of her high school classmates started the Gayle Hamilton Gray Scholarship Committee.  The committee collected names at the Boone County Fair to have the new middle school named in her honor and presented the petition to the Boone County Board of Education in October, 1993.  Gayle
Hamilton Gray Middle School was opened in August, 1994.

Info

My School’s Website